Furniture Installers assist with the efficient and accurate installation and assembly of a wide variety of office and healthcare furniture, including but not limited to systems furniture, case goods, accessories, and wall mountings, as required. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid personal time, and paid holidays. To learn more about this opportunity, read below.
OfficeScapes leads the Denver Market Leader in office furniture since 1998. Our company is among Steelcase’s top dealers across the country, recognized as one of its Premier Partners for the last nine years running–among the top 2% of all dealers nationwide. For our clients, this means that we as a company have consistently achieved a high level of customer satisfaction serving a diverse clientele. In addition, our operations teams have received praise from customers for their high level of professionalism and skill.
To maintain and exceed our already high performance in a complex and evolving industry, we constantly strive to recruit the best and the brightest. If you are looking for a chance to learn, grow, and nurture your career with a company that offers a competitive salary and benefits, and is a market leader in its field, look no further than OfficeScapes.
Furniture Installer Job Requirements:
- Maintains professional demeanor at all times when interacting with customers
- Has knowledge of and experience with product moving equipment (i.e. dollies, panel carts, pallet jack) and basic hand and power tools (compound drill, circular saw, router, etc.)
- Has knowledge of how to use and operate a computer, laptop, electronic tablet (such as an iPad), and smartphone
- Must be mechanically inclined and passionate about hands-on learning
- Must have own tools (carpenters tools such as drill, level, tape measure, etc.)
- Must possess the ability to drive Class C Bobtail Trucks and have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to load/unload both tractor-trailer and bobtail trucks
- Must be available to work irregular hours, extended shifts, and weekends as needed, regardless of weather conditions
- Must be able to follow directions and work with a crew of installers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Perform physical tasks for the duration of shifts, including standing for an extended period, stooping, bending, and twisting
- Must be able to maneuver furniture up an incline or up a flight of stairs as needed
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- At least one (1) year of commercial furniture installation experience is preferred
- Experience is preferred but not necessary; if you have the drive and willingness to learn a new skill- we offer on the job training
Summary of Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Available Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation; Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
OfficeScapes is EEO Compliant and is, therefore, an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to reviewing your application and scheduling an interview.