Assists with the efficient and accurate installation and assembly of a wide variety of office furniture, including but not limited to systems furniture, case goods, accessories, and wall mountings, as required. Maintains professional demeanor at all times when interacting with customers. Has knowledge of and experience with product moving equipment (i.e. dollies, panel carts, pallet jack) as well as basic hand and power tools (compound drill, circular saw, router, etc.), knowledge of how to use and operate a computer/laptop or electronic tablet such as an IPad, as well as a smartphone.
Job Requirements :
- Must be mechanically inclined and passionate about hands-on learning. Must have own tools(Carpenters tools – drill, level, tape measure, ETC).
- Must possess the ability to drive Class C bobtail trucks and be able to load/unload both tractor trailer/ bobtail trucks. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to work irregular hours, extended shifts, and weekends as needed, regardless of weather conditions.
- Must be able to follow directions and work with a crew of installers.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and perform other physical tasks for duration of shifts, including standing for an extended period, stooping, bending, and twisting.
- Must be able to maneuver furniture up an incline or up a flight of stairs as needed.
Other Preferred Qualifications :
At least one (1) year of commercial furniture installation experience preferred. Experience is preferred but not necessary; if you have the drive and willingness to learn a new skill- we offer on the job training