OfficeScapes is looking for a design student to assist the Design Team in small projects and presentations. The position will assist the student in developing an understanding of corporate office design from the dealer’s perspective.
- Learn project procedures
- Assist Furniture Librarian with managing and maintaining the Design Library
- Develop AutoCad skills
- Begin product knowledge development
- Develop color boards and other graphic presentations materials
- Develop 3D visual renderings through various rendering software
- Enrolled in a collegiate level design program
- AutoCad Knowledge
- Sketch Up Knowledge and Proficiency
- Interest in Corporate Office Design
Note: This is a paid internship.